RETURNS & EXCHANGE POLICY
REFUNDS WILL NOT BE ISSUED FOR ANY SALE ITEMS, DISCOUNTED ITEMS, AND/OR ITEMS PURCHASED WITH A PROMO CODE. THESE ITEMS ARE FINAL SALE AND NOT ELIGIBLE FOR EXCHANGE OR STORE CREDIT.
Items purchased from MGS are eligible for store credit if returned within 14 days of delivery. Store Credit must be used within 90 days of being issued. Shipping and handling charges are non refundable. If you are the recipient of a gift, please provide your full name, shipping address and email address (if available). Returns received more than 14 days after date of shipment will not be accepted and will be returned to the sender. At your request.
Merchandise must be returned in its original packaging with the tags still attached. Items must be unworn, unwashed, and undamaged. Bottoms must have original hygienic strip still attached and untampered with. If Items are sent back without all original packaging or if packaging has been damaged, ripped or torn ie; MGS hang tag, poly seal bag, hygienic strip, a $2.00 restocking fee will be deducted from the store credit or refund you are issued.
HOW TO RECEIVE STORE CREDIT:
Send back purchased items in their original packaging to:
ATTN: MGS / EXCHANGES
2610 Conejo Spectrum St.
Newbury Park, CA 91320
Shipping fees are the responsibility of the customer. Once the return has been processed, you will receive an email with a confirmation of the return and your gift card totaling the amount of the items that were sent back.
- Exchanges are subject to availability. In the event that the item you requested for an exchange is no longer available, a store credit or alternate item will be offered via email.
- Return Shipping: The customer is responsible for the cost and timely return of purchased items. A store credit will be issued if the item is returned within 14 days of delivery.
- Refunds & Store Credit will include product and tax amount only. Shipping charges will not be included in any refunds or store credit issued.
- Merchandise must be in new, store bought condition, with tags in tact, in the original packaging, with the hygiene strip having never been removed. Merchandise returned must not be worn, damaged or altered in anyway.
- We cannot accept COD returns.
- All sale items are final and cannot be exchanged or returned for store credit.
- Damaged or Defective Items: If you received an item that is damaged or defective upon arrival, please email our Customer Service Department immediately at orders@MaryGraceSwim.com . It is important that you contact us before returning the item, so that we may assist you with return shipping fees. If you do not contact us, you are responsible for all return shipping charges.
Wrong Item, Color or Size
- If we shipped you the wrong item, please contact our Customer Service Department immediately: email@example.com . It is important that you contact us before returning your item, so that we may assist you with the return shipping fees. If you do not contact us, you are responsible for all return shipping charges.
- Please include your order number and detailed description of the differences between the items you ordered and the item you received.
Please send exchanges to the following address:
MGS / EXCHANGES
2610 Conejo Spectrum
Newbury Park, CA 91320